Mango Stuffed French Toast

French Toast is one of my guilty pleasures and I love it and I will use any excuse to make it.One of the reason why French Toast are so much fun is you can experiment endlessly with the filling and flavours.....Luckily this time I don't have to think of any excuse because this is a special decadent French Toast recipe for a special weekend morning...Yes..Mango stuffed French toast...Loaded with sinful ingredients that are well worth every calorie.....Sounds like a cray combination.
I love using mango in everything and this time I am sneaking it into breakfast...when sweetness of mangoes and aroma of rose petals combined with the French toast is almost good to be true....Trust me you will be thanking me after one bite of this...It's hard not to scarf down this recipe and even harder not lick my plate clean!It will definitely leave anyone feeling loved!

Ingredients:

  1. Mango-1 cup cubed 
  2. Bread slice-5to6
  3. Custard powder-3 to
  4. Milk-1/2 cup
  5. Sugar-3 ts
  6. Cinnamon-pinch
  7. Rose petals for garnishing 
  8. Mango jam -2ts
  9. Honey-2 ts

Procedure:b

  • Heat milk until lightly warm and Whisk in custard powder ,sugar and ground cinnamon until mix well.
    Cut the bread slice into triangles and Dip it in the milk mixture so that it absorbs milk evenly.
  • Heat a non stick pan and apply some butter.Place the French toast sandwich and cook until golden brown from both the sides.
  • Place the cubed mangoes and honey in a bowl and toss to coat.
  • To plate,Put one slice of French toast apply some mango jam and top with coated mango and top with second slice of French toast.Drizzle with honey and garnish with rose petals and sliced mangoes.


Comments