Mango Mastani / Mango Milkshake With IceCream

Today I am sharing with you guys my childhood relish Mango Mastani  to tantalise your tastebuds and cool your senses.Mango Mastani is one of the most popular beverage in India and It is a fabulous decadent, chilled gorgeous drink topped with Icecream and chopped nuts tutti-fretting.....Oh!So amazingly delicious and can be whipped up in a jiffy and everyone's favourite and there is nothing fancy about this chilled drink ,It is simple blend of  mangoshake with flavored ice cream and nuts and the result is this marvellous Mango Mastani.......I don't know how this shake got the name mastani.
As per my thinking when this chillled milkshake served to people and they call it 'Mast-Mast' it got its name Mango Mastani,while some people believe it has got its name from Maratha's king 'Bajiras love his wife Mastani 'As she was very very beautiful...Well,At my place it is famous as mango mixi and I always have it at Basant Mango Bar near my Nani's house and whenever I have urge of having Mastani I simply go with my Nani or ask my mama to get for me one.....My today recipe is copycat of BMB Mango.Here I am not endorsing any shop,It's the best mango mixi I have in my life so far.Whatever may be  it's by name this smooth and creamy mango milkshake is absolutely heavenly and making this at home is rediculously simple So Do try this awesome fruity and nutty milkshake during this summer and share your views with me.....

Ingredients:

  1. Mango-1 Big 
  2. Dry fruits-1/4 cup
  3. Tutti-Frutti-2ts
  4. Milk-1 glass 
  5. Sugar-3 ts
  6. Cherry-2to3 pieces 
  7. Icecream-1-2 scoop 

Procedure:


  • Take chopped mangoes in a blender.Add sugar and milk and blend it till smooth.Pour the thick milkshake into the glasses.
  • Top it with a large scoop of Icecream.I have used vanilla  Icecream but you can use mango  Ice cream or Icecream of your choice.

  • Sprinkle sliced almonds,cashew ,raisins into the glasses and Garnish with tutti-frutty and cherry and serve it right away before Icecream gets melted.







Comments